Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog! Let me introduce myself, my name is Heather; I am a wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend, and more! I hope you enjoy my rambly thoughts about life.

Monday, December 5, 2011

A Warrior At Heart?

This post was inspired by the a different blog post that can be read here. I highly recommend reading not just that post, but the writer's whole blog; she really does have a wonderful way with words and has made me think more than once.

One reason that this blog in particular resonates with me is that while I read through the words, I cannot help but feel echoes of a past "me" that has been hidden for a very long time. I know innately that I was also born a warrior in my spirit, but much time and many hurts seem to have worn away at that part of myself. For whatever reason, reading someone else's description of this in her own life awakened it in me, and has me wondering what on earth happened?

To be continued...here

No comments:

Post a Comment